Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Sign up and email us your preferred contact
- Help us publicize and involve others
- Carry out an inventory of current resources
- Participate or assist in pilot development
- Identify further areas and sources to develop or contact
- Tell us what else you would like to see or suggest
- Contact us and tell us what you would like to
What is Inside
MPHI View on a Sustainable Society
MPHI View on a
The issue of a “Sustainable Society” is highlighted by development of Climate Change policies, Urbanization and Gaps in Disparities as well as the fundamental issues of Health Security: access to safe water, food, housing, and education, but coequally important are the development of preventive public health, health promoting communities and the strengthening of primary care. All these trend for sustainable green communities to prevention of disease and promotion of healthy life styles are accelerated by globalization.